Korean-Inspired Coffee Shops in Ortigas

ANNYEONG!

Personally, what I love about Ortigas Center is the calm environment- compared to the other business districts. Do not get me wrong, it is a busy place as well but without city buses passing by, no noise of a rush afternoon or evening, it's my ideal working place in deed. But what I love the most? Oppas! Left, right, in front of you or look behind, there are Koreans who have always been striking with their clothes, shoes, skin, I dunno, I just love them.

Since there's a quite big population, aside from the Korean restaurants you can find here in Ortigas, there are some coffee shops as well which specializes in serving what the Koreans will patronize. So let me share with you the korean cafes I came to love here in this place.



G/F, Eton Loft, Garnet Road, Ortigas Center, Ortigas, Pasig



G/F Grand Emerald Tower, Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Ortigas, Pasig



G/F Grand Emerald Tower, Sapphire Road, Ortigas Center, Ortigas, Pasig

Click on the links for my detailed review. Kansahamnida!

Planted another bamboo,
Panda Girl


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment