Subspace Coffee at Grand Emerald Tower, Ortigas Center

THE SCIENCE OF COFFEE. THE SEOUL OF DESIGN.
AND THE COFFEE BREAKS IN BETWEEN.


Subspace Coffee is a korean-inspired coffee shop. It caught my attention the first time I entered Grand Emerald Tower to check one unit we will be renting. So one weekend, I pushed to try it with my roommate who happens to be a KPOP lover like me.

THE PLACE: 

Upon entering the coffee shop using the entrance inside the building, weird paintings will welcome you. They are pretty artsy and I admire each of the pieces.



The aroma of the coffee will surely invite to take a seat, have a cup of coffee and just relax.



Using the main entrance of the cafe, the chairs creatively decorated on the ceiling won't fail to catch your attention. It was awesome. 





THE FOOD:



During my first visit, we ordered their frappes and we have no regrets at all. I had the blueberry mocha and my roomie had the double chocolate one. Good thing they have non coffee based as part of their selection of drinks.






With my second time, I had the chance to try their best seller- Purple Potato Latte. My friend had the hot one and it was served by a cute hello kitty latte art. I had the cold one since I am not fond of hot drinks. It was taro with a kick of coffee- tastes weird but it was good.

I was also able to try their green iced tea since I kept on coming back to the place. It's best paired with their pasta. I also tried one of their cheesefoam and it's like a cheesecake turned into a drink. 

Going back to my first visit, we tried their sandwiches and waffles. So the best part of my sandwich is the fried potato chips on the side, yummy as piattos. Haha. The waffle that we had is kinda spicy and I personally loved it.









They offer cakes and some pastries as well so of course, I did not miss an opportunity to taste their cakes, being a sweet tooth and all. I had their toblerone cheesecake- it was a smooth layers of chocolate cake and cheesecake topped with toblerone. And yes, it melts in your mouth. I ordered peppermint brownie as well, and it tastes nice. 

They also offer rice meals and my workmate just loved their spam rice meal. Not sure if it's because she loves spam or simply Subspace made it something special. Their macaroni and cheese is delish, same goes to the pasta dishes that they offer.

What I love about Subspace is that they can offer you something at any time of the day. 

May it be a morning and you need to grab something to jump start your day. Or a brunch maybe. Snacks in between, chill in the afternoon and to make tambay on a Friday night. And if you're on a diet, don't cha worry, they have sandwiches for you.


MUST TRIES:

Marshmallow Cake 
Choco Lava Cake

It was indeed a coffee experience out of space.

Planted another bamboo,
Panda Girl

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment