Daily Brew Coffee & Tea Shop at ADB Avenue Tower, Ortigas Center

UNLIMITED (?) 


What really caught my attention was their Unlimited Pancakes promo since I just love buffet. For P150, you can eat pancakes until you satisfy your stomach. So I invited my room mates for a breakfast at Daily Brew.



THE PLACE:

The place was simple. There are a lot of frames hanging on the wall near the entrance of the coffee shop. On the display, I believe there are only two cakes available. And they do not appear appetizing to me.










There is sort of a shop inside as well. They sell clothes, planner and other cute items. 





The second floor of the place is nicer. It looks vintage to me with the books, tables and chairs.







THE FOOD:

They actually have an interesting menu since they offer a lot of DIY's.






But since we're after the unlimited pancakes, each of us availed one which we all regret afterwards.

The service was not really commendable at all since we waited for like half an hour for our pancakes to be served. And when it was placed on our table, we were really disappointed because there are only two tiny pancakes on our plate, with a very small slice of butter plus three drops of syrup. The taste was also not satisfying. With just a blink of an eye, I can finish eating those mini pancakes. And you'll wait again for minutes just to have another serving.

We had another round of pancakes just to give justice to our money. And for the next serving, the pancakes were served without any butter or syrup. We even ordered additional topping like bacon just to compromise. But it still did not make it a happy food.

So we were already disappointed with what we had for breakfast. Thinking that our P150 was just put into waste. We could have 3 orders of pancakes at McDonalds or 9 orders in total.



My roomies said that they will never go back to the place. But I will- to give them another chance. I will visit the place again one of these days and try their other offers.

Hopefully, it will be worth it next time.

Planted another bamboo,
Panda Girl


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment