Cafe Flafe at Grand Emerald Tower, Ortigas Center

LOVE BITES. 

Cafe Flafe is another Korean Cafe in Ortigas. Flafe actually came from "flowers" and "cafe" since aside from offering coffee, they also offer flower arrangements and chocolate+flowers bouquet.


THE PLACE:

The man made tree with lights (depends on the time of your visit, I personally prefer the place during night), the "Love Bites" message board, the table centerpieces and the silence of the place, made Cafe Flafe special. 

It has been me and my friend's favorite tambayan since we're preparing for the boards until we passed the exams, it's where we actually celebrated our license as RPm's. It's where we go on a random night after work especially during Fridays. Of all the coffee shops, I would say that this has something personal in me. Ugh, so many memories.




THE FOOD:

I believe they are famous with their bingsu. We often see Koreans dine here and order bingsu, why not? It's their own kind of halo halo. 

Our personal favorite is the Chocolate Bingsu since me and my friend are both fond of sweets. All of the chocolate toppings bursts into happiness in our taste buds.

They also offer muffins and cheesecakes. If you want something heavy, they have ramyeon, rice meals, toasts, even quesadillas. Of course, there are sandwiches available as well. We had their Kimchi Risotto which has a unique taste for a kimchi rice, may be because of the melted cheese on top, Their kimchi toast is my own korean pizza,

For the drinks, they have coffee, smoothies and milkshakes. The first drink I had at Flafe would be the Vanilla Madagascar Milkshake and I tell you, it's like an ice cream that you can drink. Yummy! 

They offer a lot of Korean food in their menu since they cater customers who are mostly Koreans.




 







MUST TRIES:

If you want something unique, then you must have Injulmi Bingsu. If you'll order Mango Bingsu, you should have it with red bean. It's more promising that way, promise! And of course, Chocolate Bingsu, once tasted, always wanted. Hihi





Love bites? Love at first bite.

Planted another bamboo,
Panda Girl


Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment