Cafe G at Taal, Batangas

OH MY GEE AT CAFE G!

Seems like the cafe industry in Taal, Batangas is gradually growing. And one of the sweetest proofs would be this fancy restaurant which offers a variety of pastries which you can pair with their nice offering of drinks. And if they cannot suffice your appetite, you can try their silog meals and of course, where Batangas is famous for- lomi. 


THE PLACE

It was very relaxing plus the yellow lighting which makes good photos! Haha. We had a wonderful time posing for pictures. I love the chairs inside, even the centerpieces. 

They also have an extension where you can find a bar and a pool- this is ideal for a group of friends who want to chill and drink.


THE FOOD

We tried one of their pizzas, cheesecake and muffin. The pizza was good but nothing to rave about. The cheesecake was too much- you cannot finish it by yourself, I guess, despite of a sweet tooth. The muffin was ordinary, it was in fact, dry. 


What I love tho are their drinks! 


Got curious with the blue one so I ordered it and it was refreshingly good.

MUST TRY:

Order their chocolate lava cake, I had the chance to taste it for to go.

For a small town like Taal, t'was a GEM. I'd definitely be back to taste more of what they're offering.

Let me end this post by the quotation I saw on their extension area: 


Planted another bamboo,
Panda Girl

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment