Ristorante Delle Mitre at Intramuros

QUICK SNACK WITH THE SAINTS

THE PLACE

Holy.. I believe is the concept of the place. It's vintage.. perfect for a place like Intramuros. The wooden ceiling, the old chandelier, the tables and chairs make me feel like dining inside an ancestral house.






THE PLACE

While the place is so fancy, I fell in love with their menu. They offer a variety of drinks, pizza, pasta, even rice meals.

As a seeker of something new, I definitely tried their unique pizza, it's innovative that they topped laing with their thin crust pizza. I also ordered their pineapple carrot smoothie. Something healthy, eh? 






Plus the prices are really affordable, mind you, with no service charge.

Planted another bamboo,
Panda Girl

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment